CHOMEYL thinker to create CHOMEYLNESS among other CHOMEYLIERS

If you would not want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing --> Benjamin Franklin

This blog is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome

Monday 13 February 2012

My Traveling Notes in Malaysia : Part 1

 http://www.murabbi.net/images/smiley/assalamualaikum.gif 
For those of you who have been a regular visitor to this blog might understand how my husband & I loves traveling that I even have a special segment called "Travel & Living" in this blog. I think I'm being biased when I only updated nice places to visit in Japan (especially), Europe, Hong Kong, and Korea only and I didn't really make a proper blog entry for my traveling activities in Malaysia. 

Fact : Malaysia also has a lot of interesting places to go but not so much information about such places can be found in order for the visitors to know more about it. I hope this small effort of mine could give some insights for those who wish to visit interesting places in Malaysia.

Other fact : because I usually updated my blog for my family in Malaysia, I become so lazy to update the blog entry on places that I went with them.


So, here's a sum up on my traveling activities during my previous stay in Malaysia recently. 

(1) Batu Pahat, Johor

• attended Sara's wedding ceremony (my course-mate in USM)

+- SN's family with the bride & groom -+

• had so much fun meeting with my 'bunga-angkasa' friends from School of Aerospace Eng (batch 2002-2006).

+- 'bunga angkasa' USM 2002-2006 -+


(2) Petrosains KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
• went with my aunt's family and my closest cousins
• had a blast of Nasi Ayam Penyet at KLCC's food-court before touring inside the Petrosains

+- kita makannnn dulu -+

• Entrance fee was pretty cheap, RM30 for a family of 4. 
• had so much fun to touch on everything and to ride on anything 
• Some of the gadgets didn’t work (which was as expected).
• Overall, I think both the kids and the adults have so much fun.








(3) Ipoh, Perak
• hubby wanted to visit Lost World of Tambun Water Theme Park, so off we went to Ipoh during the Maal Hijrah holiday
• Entrance fee cost a bomb (my personal opinion) for a waterpark as small as this

 


• we spent only few hours there as it was not so much things to do + so many people around + it's raining
• If you ask me, I would say that this waterpark is not worth the money I paid to enter it.





• stay at my aunt's place which is located near to Stadium Ipoh, so we went to another swimming session at the Dewan Bandaraya Ipoh (DBI) Swimming Complex
• Entrance fee was super cheap : RM 1 (weekdays); RM 2 (weekends/public holiday) 


• The kids had so much fun at the pool while I on the other hand is having a hard time to protect  myself from being 'pampered' with too much sun ("candle-princess" a.k.a puteri lilin alert). 


+- pompuan koya puteri lilin -+



"A vacation is like love: anticipated with pleasure, experienced with discomfort, and remembered with nostalgia".
EVAN ESAR, 20,000 Quips and Quotes



Pssssttt : sedang berusaha untuk berlaku adil pada travel & living segment in Malaysia for this blog~ wish me luck.

~ Thanks for reading this (^-*) ~ 

8 words of wisdom & comments:

☆♥L@dy @yU♥☆ said...

part kenduri tue ai jelezzz sgt dah berthn x merasa nasik minyak umah org kawen ni....OMG ticket nak masuk lost tambun tue mmg sorang 45 hengget ekkk??? omg mahainyer....kalo 2 org dah nak 100 hengget glup! ai selalu terjah bukit merah lake town resort jer....rega half from tambun

Asmara said...

best ke lost world of tambun tu? yg tu x pernah pegi lg. blk nnti cuti2 msia boleh refer kat sini. ;D

Affieza said...

Bestnya swimming...hehe

~farah~ said...

mahal kan fee LWOT tu. pegi last wik tp bebudak hepi sgt dpt mandi. mungkin sbb ade amusement park, petting zoo, tiger valley kot tu yg agak pricey. nk simpan brg dlm loker pun kena rm10, terpaksa usung brg kehulu hilir..hihi

zietyrahman said...

pernah pergi Tambun, masa tu offer..
dalam RM18 je..huhu..x sangka pulak harga sebenar rm 45..mahalnya..

transformed housewife said...

baru ingat nok gi LWOT kalu gi rumoh mokcik next time. tok jdla kalu mahal sgt.

yatie chomeyl said...

lady ayu : aah mahai babe, dh la kecik je waterpark dia

kak As : erm, kalau gi ramai2 tak berbaloi kot sbb chotto takai

affieza : mmg best swimming time panas2

yatie chomeyl said...

Farah : oo I tak pergi pun kat petting zoo tu sbb hujan, takut anak demam pulak

ziety : aaah mahal woooo, cekik darah

kak nur : erm klu sero nk gi jugop try jah la..tp baik gi sunway terus klu gitu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...