CHOMEYL thinker to create CHOMEYLNESS among other CHOMEYLIERS

If you would not want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing --> Benjamin Franklin

This blog is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome

Friday 8 May 2009

My Nihon-go Last Class

Today is the last class of my Nihon-go (Japanese) lesson for the mean time *maybe sambung kelas lepas baby SN lahir, depend pada tahap kerajinan*. I decided to take a break from the class as I am now already in the end of my 36th weeks of pregnancy. I have been joining this class for almost 4 months. The class were conducted every Friday at Ito Campus cafeteria , Kyushu University. The good thing about this class is that it's for FREE! *kat jepun ni, parking kat taman pon kena bayar huhu* and also the teacher was kind enough to pick me to go to the class with him *hubby guna keta gi univ, jadi cikgu tumpangkan naik Honda CRV dia..best2x menari*.




The teachers were old retiree folks who love to spend their free time doing some teaching volunteer job for one and a half hour every week. There were 4 teachers but I could only remember two of the teacher's name i.e Yukiko Shinozaki Sensei and Horikawa Sensei . Both of them have been teaching me for the past 4 months as they take turns depending on how many students attend the class. All of the students were international students that come from Korea, China, Indonesia and I'm the only student from Malaysia. The class were conducted on one-to-one basis as there were not so many students to attend to, thus it gave us more time with the teacher and easy for the learning process to take place.




To show some gratitude to the teachers for their kindness, I baked an orange-cake and brings it to today's class. Macam biasa, stail orang Jepun bila makan ... "oisyiiii.....oisyiiiiii", kembang perut mak buyung dengar (padahal perut memang dah kembang hik3x ihikhik). I left the class today with a little bit of sorrow emotion as I dont know when will I be able to join the class again sedih *takkan nak bawak baby SN gi kelas sekali kot*. However, I cherished every single moment that I've treasured throughout the class and it surely gives me some improvement on my Japanese language *at least leh faham sikit2 apa orang cakap, walaupun tak reti nak jawab lagi huhuhu*.


"Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere."nerd
~Chinese Proverb~


Pssssttt:Barangsiapa telah berbuat kebaikan kepadamu, maka balaslah kebaikannya itu. Jika engkau tidak mendapati apa yang dapat membalas kebaikannya itu, maka berdo’alah untuknya hingga engkau menganggap bahwa engkau benar-benar telah membalas kebaikannya.” ~Rasulullah shallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam~ sumber dari sini



6 words of wisdom & comments:

mazni_azis said...

Dapat sijil tak Ucu...Pandai bahasa jepun la baby SN nnt sbb masa pegnen ucu bljr bahasa jepun..:)

yatie chomeyl said...

xde sijil la angah..kelas free je xde sijil. tp xpe la, dpt ilmu :)

Unknown said...

salam yatie,

wah nanti baby SN lahir terus pandai ckp jepun.. heheh.. ilmu yg berguna tu... bertambah juga bhs yg difahami & tak lama lagi boleh plak bcakap & nulis japang....

Bug said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. If you want to install Wordpress as your blogging platform, do visit us at www.malaysianwordpress.co.cc

DyMi said...

nihongo muzukashi desuka?? hehe

yatie chomeyl said...

k.yong >> tgk2 nti baby je pandai ckp, mommy x reti pon hik3x

syamim >> hai sukoshi muzukashi kedo omoshirokatta desu :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...